This is for Sixteen (16) Channels of the S-VIDIA V-Core software.
Purchase one channel per camera you wish you connect.
Introduction to V-Core
- The SVIDIA V-Core (NVR) is an application which allows record, playback and stream of CCTV Megapixel IP cameras.
- The system is based on a user / password entry and operates over a TCP/IP network peer to peer (NVR to Client with direct connection.
- Using Video Client application has features that allow the user to view live video and control your system from a remote station (PC or mobile device).
- The server software is the center of our NVRs, and carries out many of the core features that you won’t find with any other system.
- The software analyzes, compresses, streams, and records relevant video footage.
- Seamless functionality of the server software, users can stream live and recorded video to connected clients, control I/O devices, and record to the database simultaneously with no interruptions.
Control from Client side:
- Extremely low network traffic.
- Ability to view the archive video (depending on user status).
- Configure own display and layout settings.
- Configure individual camera settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, motion sensitivity, compression…)
- 10 motions zones per camera with alarm
- Search by Date, Motion, License Plate detection, Face detection.
- Unique “On Top” display monitor.
- Control Network traffic.
- User setup (depending on user status).
- On-Screen PTZ Control with Positioning Device Programming Capability
- Virtual PTZ with Mega Pixel cameras.
- Region of Interest (ROI)
- Ability to run more than one instance, for multiple sites viewing (virtually unlimited).
- 14. True Video Database with continuous Time Line.
Software and hardware requirements for the VCore:
There are the minimum requirements for a SVIDIA VCore (NVR):
– Processor Intel® i5 (8 cameras), i7 (16 cameras).
– 8GB Dual (4GB X 2) for 8 cameras and 16GB Dual (8GB X 2) for 16 cameras. – Microsoft® Windows 64bit 8.1 or 10
– 1Gb Network
There are no reviews yet.