- SVIDIA NVR 7-Series 16 Cameras license, 2U, 3 bay HDD, 240GB SSD System, 8TB Storage, Dual Gigabit NIC, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, SVIDIA VCore preinstalled.
- NO annual license fees
S-VIDIA V-Core software.
Introduction to V-Core
- The SVIDIA V-Core (NVR) is an application which allows record, playback and stream of CCTV Megapixel IP cameras.
- The system is based on a user / password entry and operates over a TCP/IP network peer to peer (NVR to Client with direct connection).
- Using Video Client application has features that allow the user to view live video and control your system from a remote station (PC or mobile device).
- The server software is the center of our NVRs, and carries out many of the core features that you won’t find with any other system.
- The software analyzes, compresses, streams, and records relevant video footage.
- Seamless functionality of the server software, users can stream live and recorded video to connected clients, control I/O devices, and record to the database simultaneously with no interruptions.
Control from Client side:
- Extremely low network traffic.
- Ability to view the archive video (depending on user status).
- Configure own display and layout settings.
- Configure individual camera settings (brightness, contrast, saturation, motion sensitivity, compression…)
- 10 motions zones per camera with alarm
- Search by Date, Motion, License Plate detection, Face detection.
- Unique “On Top” display monitor.
- Control Network traffic.
- User setup (depending on user status).
- On-Screen PTZ Control with Positioning Device Programming Capability
- Virtual PTZ with Mega Pixel cameras.
- Region of Interest (ROI)
- Ability to run more than one instance, for multiple sites viewing (virtually unlimited).
- True Video Database with continuous Time Line.3 Year Limited Warranty
- The SVIDIA V-Core Support IP cameras ONVIF cameras/H.265/H.264/Mpeg4/Mjpeg video formats
- 16-channel SVIDIA license
- OS: Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, 64-bit (LTSB)
- CPU Intel Core i7, 6 Core
- RAM 16GB
- 1 SSD 240GB OS Drive
- 1 SATA HDD, 8TB installed HDD with space for two more (max.Storage up to 48TB)
- Video out HDMI, DVI-D, D-Sub
- Up to 11 Megapixels resolution recording
- Extremely low network traffic
- Build in removable front cover with air filter
- Chassis 2U dimension: 19″ x 3.5″ x 15″ deep
Video Client Software and hardware requirements:
There are the minimum requirements for a SVIDIA VMS (MMVC) :
Processor Intel® i3.
OS: Microsoft® Windows 64bit 8.1 or 10