PoE Splitter consisting of one PoE Input Port, one Ethernet port, and one DC Power Output port. PoE (Power over Ethernet) technology allows the existing Ethernet infrastructure to transmit electrical power, along with data,to remote IP endpoints over the Ethernet cables. It fully complies with IEEE802.3 af/at standard, and can work with all IEEE802.3 af/at PoE compliantPSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) or PoE Supplier Adapter. It supports Mode A (endspan) and Mode B (mid-span). The maximum power available at PD is up to 25W and it delivers power up to 100 meters. It features optional 12V DC/24V DC power supply, Gigabit speed support, 6KV Surge Protection,1.5KV circuit isolation, -40℃ ~75℃ Operating Temperature, Industrial chip, and aluminum shell.
- Power Supply: Support 36~60V wide voltage input, 25W high power consumption output and
- DC 12V/24V switch output;
- Compatible with mode A(End-span) and mode B(Mid-span);
- Conversion efficiency ≥90% , reduce the heat;
- Standard: accord with IEEE802.3af/at, IEEE802.3 10Base-T/100Base-TX/IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T;
- Reliable connection: Network connectors adopt high-power PoE flat-pin RJ45 ports with 30u gold-plated;
- Power output connectors support DC terminal and green terminal two styles;
- Wide-temperature design:-40℃~75℃ wide range, the aluminum shell is good for heat dissipation;
- Structure: small volume, easy installation, accord with MIT rack and wall-mounted installation.
There are no reviews yet.