PoE (EPOC) Ethernet Extender
This PoE (EPOC) Ethernet Extender consists of one SV-Unit and one IPC-Unit. It can transfer Ethernet signal of IPC-Unit to carrier signal though coaxial cable or network cable and extend to SV-Unit, then transfer carrier signal to Ethernet signal and transmit power synchronously. SV-Unit could use 54V power adapter or PoE power supply, which fully meets the needs of long distance Ethernet signal transmission and power supply. It is widely used in coaxial cable and network cable mixed wiring security surveillance and network rebuilding project.
- The equipment consists of two parts: SV-Unit and IPC-Unit.SV-Unit
- Transmit Ethernet signal and power signal up to 500m though coaxial cable and 400m though network cable;
- Ethernet delay less than 1ms; meet point to point application; 4.Standard: IEEE802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE802.3af/at;
- Protection: excellent circuit isolation protection, superior product anti-thunder,anti-satific and antiinterference ability;
- Appearance: soild and delicate, meet MIT rack installation standard, working temperature: 0 ℃～55; 7.Installation: Plug-and-play, no need setting.